The Unit is jointly sponsored by US Geological Survey, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, and Wildlife Management Institute.
Microsatellite markers for the endangered Roanoke logperch, Percina rex (Percidae) and their potential utility for other darter species
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 831–834, July 2008
How to Cite
DUTTON, D. J., ROBERTS, J. H., ANGERMEIER, P. L. and HALLERMAN, E. M. (2008), Microsatellite markers for the endangered Roanoke logperch, Percina rex (Percidae) and their potential utility for other darter species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 831–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2007.02082.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 27 August 2007; revision accepted 26 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!