B. Y. Han and P. Y. Hua contributed equally to this work.
Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the long-fingered bat Miniopterus fuliginosus
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 799–801, July 2008
How to Cite
HAN, B. Y., HUA, P. Y., GU, X. M., MILLER-BUTTERWORTH, C. M. and ZHANG, S. Y. (2008), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in the long-fingered bat Miniopterus fuliginosus. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 799–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02068.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 20 July 2007; revision accepted 20 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!