Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in Coccoloba cereifera (Polygonaceae), an endangered species endemic to the Serra do Cipó, Brazil
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 854–856, July 2008
How to Cite
MOREIRA, R. G., MCCAULEY, R. A., CORTÉS-PALOMEC, A. C., LOVATO, M. B., FERNANDES, G. W. and OYAMA, K. (2008), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci in Coccoloba cereifera (Polygonaceae), an endangered species endemic to the Serra do Cipó, Brazil. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 854–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02089.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 4 August 2007; revision accepted 3 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!