Development of highly polymorphic tetranucleotide microsatellite markers in Austrocedrus chilensis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 887–889, July 2008
How to Cite
ARANA, M. V., BUONAMICI, A., SEBASTIANI, F., ALIA, R., GALLO, L. A., MARCHELLI, P., MORENO, C. and VENDRAMIN, G. G. (2008), Development of highly polymorphic tetranucleotide microsatellite markers in Austrocedrus chilensis. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 887–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02099.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 October 2007; revision accepted 3 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!