Newly developed polymorphic microsatellite markers for frogs of the genus Ascaphus
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 936–938, July 2008
How to Cite
SPEAR, S. F., BAUMSTEIGER, J. and STORFER, A. (2008), Newly developed polymorphic microsatellite markers for frogs of the genus Ascaphus. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 936–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02123.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 18 November 2007; revision accepted 19 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!