Present address: eBioscience, Inc., 6042 Cornerstone Court West, San Diego, CA 92121, USA.
Isolation and characterization of 30 polymorphic microsatellite loci from the mycophagous fly Drosophila innubila
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 939–942, July 2008
How to Cite
UNCKLESS, R. L., BOELIO, L. M., SCHIFANO, M. and DYER, K. A. (2008), Isolation and characterization of 30 polymorphic microsatellite loci from the mycophagous fly Drosophila innubila. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 939–942. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02124.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 30 November 2007; revision accepted 19 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!