Aurélie Bonin and the Econogene Consortium (http://www.econogene.eu)
Spatial analysis method (sam): a software tool combining molecular and environmental data to identify candidate loci for selection
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 957–960, September 2008
How to Cite
JOOST, S., KALBERMATTEN, M. and BONIN, A. (2008), Spatial analysis method (sam): a software tool combining molecular and environmental data to identify candidate loci for selection. Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 957–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02162.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 2 December 2007; revision accepted 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!