The novel primers for sex identification in the brown eared-pheasant and their application to other species
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 186–188, January 2009
How to Cite
WANG, N. and ZHANG, Z.-W. (2009), The novel primers for sex identification in the brown eared-pheasant and their application to other species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 186–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02177.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2008
- Received 15 November 2007; revision accepted 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!