Polymorphic microsatellite markers isolated from the neptune whelk Neptunea arthritica
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 120–121, January 2009
How to Cite
AZUMA, N., MIRANDA, R. M., GOSHIMA, S. and ABE, S. (2009), Polymorphic microsatellite markers isolated from the neptune whelk Neptunea arthritica. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 120–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02179.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2008
- Received 4 November 2007; revision accepted 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!