Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci for the European tree frog (Hyla arborea)
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 5, pages 1095–1097, September 2008
How to Cite
BERSET-BRäNDLI, L., JAQUIÉRY, J., BROQUET, T. and PERRIN, N. (2008), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci for the European tree frog (Hyla arborea). Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 1095–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02189.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 25 November 2007; revision accepted 29 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!