A nondestructive method for obtaining maternal DNA from avian eggshells and its application to embryonic viability determination in herring gulls (Larus argentatus)
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 19–27, January 2009
How to Cite
EGLOFF, C., LABROSSE, A., HEBERT, C. and CRUMP, D. (2009), A nondestructive method for obtaining maternal DNA from avian eggshells and its application to embryonic viability determination in herring gulls (Larus argentatus). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 19–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02214.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 24 October 2007; revision accepted 20 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!