Development of 14 minisatellite markers for the citrus canker bacterium, Xanthomonas citri pv. citri
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 125–127, January 2009
How to Cite
NGOC, L. B. T., VERNIERE, C., VITAL, K., GUERIN, F., GAGNEVIN, L., BRISSE, S., AH-YOU, N. and PRUVOST, O. (2009), Development of 14 minisatellite markers for the citrus canker bacterium, Xanthomonas citri pv. citri. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 125–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02242.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2008
- Received 17 February 2008; revision received 28 March 2008; revision accepted 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!