New polymorphic microsatellite loci for the Greek smooth newt, Lissotriton vulgaris graecus, and their utility in the nominotypical subspecies
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 292–295, January 2009
How to Cite
SOTIROPOULOS, K., ELEFTHERAKOS, K., TSAPARIS, D., KASAPIDIS, P., MAGOULAS, A. and LEGAKIS, A. (2009), New polymorphic microsatellite loci for the Greek smooth newt, Lissotriton vulgaris graecus, and their utility in the nominotypical subspecies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 292–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02245.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received 20 March 2008; revision accepted 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!