Characterization of eight single nucleotide polymorphism markers in Aedes aegypti
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 114–116, January 2009
How to Cite
PADUAN, K. and RIBOLLA, P. (2009), Characterization of eight single nucleotide polymorphism markers in Aedes aegypti. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 114–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02282.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Received 31 January 2008; revision accepted 7 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!