Present address: Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Helsinki, PO Box 65, FI-00014 Helsinki, Finland
Use of differential expression data for identification of novel immune relevant expressed sequence tag-linked microsatellite markers in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 1486–1490, November 2008
How to Cite
TONTERI, A., VASEMÄGI, A., LUMME, J. and PRIMMER, C. R. (2008), Use of differential expression data for identification of novel immune relevant expressed sequence tag-linked microsatellite markers in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.). Molecular Ecology Resources, 8: 1486–1490. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02317.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2008
- Received 28 May 2008; revision accepted 18 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!