Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the lowland leopard frog (Rana yavapaiensis) and the relict leopard frog (R. onca), two declining frogs of the North American desert southwest
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 199–202, January 2009
How to Cite
SAVAGE, A. E. and JAEGER, J. R. (2009), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite markers in the lowland leopard frog (Rana yavapaiensis) and the relict leopard frog (R. onca), two declining frogs of the North American desert southwest. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 199–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02343.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Received 12 June 2008; revision accepted 7 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!