Characterization of 15 tetranucleotide microsatellite markers in the ringtail (Bassariscus astutus)
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 210–212, January 2009
How to Cite
SCHWEIZER, R. M., ROEMER, G. W., POLLINGER, J. P. and WAYNE, R. K. (2009), Characterization of 15 tetranucleotide microsatellite markers in the ringtail (Bassariscus astutus). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 210–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02374.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Received 13 May 2008; revision accepted 22 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!