Characterization of 22 novel single nucleotide polymorphism markers in steelhead and rainbow trout
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 318–322, January 2009
How to Cite
CAMPBELL, N. R., OVERTURF, K. and NARUM, S. R. (2009), Characterization of 22 novel single nucleotide polymorphism markers in steelhead and rainbow trout. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 318–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02376.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 1 August 2008; revision accepted 22 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!