Polymerase chain reaction multiplexing of microsatellites and single nucleotide polymorphism markers for quantitative trait loci mapping of wild house mice
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 140–143, January 2009
How to Cite
KAWAŁKO, A., DUFKOVÁ, P., WÓJCIK, J. M. and PIÁLEK, J. (2009), Polymerase chain reaction multiplexing of microsatellites and single nucleotide polymorphism markers for quantitative trait loci mapping of wild house mice. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 140–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02385.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Received 12 May 2008; revision accepted 28 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!