Present address: Departament de Biologia Animal, Universitat de Barcelona, Av. Diagonal 645, 08028, Barcelona, Spain.
Identification of the endangered small red brocket deer (Mazama bororo) using noninvasive genetic techniques (Mammalia; Cervidae)
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 754–758, May 2009
How to Cite
GONZÁLEZ, S., MALDONADO, J. E., ORTEGA, J., TALARICO, A. C., BIDEGARAY-BATISTA, L., GARCIA, J. E. and DUARTE, J. M. B. (2009), Identification of the endangered small red brocket deer (Mazama bororo) using noninvasive genetic techniques (Mammalia; Cervidae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 754–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02390.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 3 April 2008; revision accepted 9 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!