Polymorphic microsatellite loci for the sand pocket mouse Chaetodipus arenarius, an endemic from the Baja California Peninsula
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 305–307, January 2009
How to Cite
MUNGUIA-VEGA, A., RODRIGUEZ-ESTRELLA, R., NACHMAN, M. and CULVER, M. (2009), Polymorphic microsatellite loci for the sand pocket mouse Chaetodipus arenarius, an endemic from the Baja California Peninsula. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 305–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02399.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2008
- Received 28 April 2008; revision accepted 7 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!