Characterization of 12 polymorphic microsatellite markers for Georgia false indigo (Amorpha georgiana Wilbur var. georgiana), an endangered species, and their utility in other dwarf Amorpha L. species
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 225–228, January 2009
How to Cite
STRAUB, S. C. K., BOGDANOWICZ, S. M. and DOYLE, J. J. (2009), Characterization of 12 polymorphic microsatellite markers for Georgia false indigo (Amorpha georgiana Wilbur var. georgiana), an endangered species, and their utility in other dwarf Amorpha L. species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 225–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02409.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Received 10 July 2008; revision accepted 7 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!