IBDSim: a computer program to simulate genotypic data under isolation by distance
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 107–109, January 2009
How to Cite
LEBLOIS, R., ESTOUP, A. and ROUSSET, F. (2009), IBDSim: a computer program to simulate genotypic data under isolation by distance. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 107–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02417.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2008
- Received 7 September 2008; revision accepted 8 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!