Selecting barcoding loci for plants: evaluation of seven candidate loci with species-level sampling in three divergent groups of land plants
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 439–457, March 2009
How to Cite
HOLLINGSWORTH, M. L., ANDRA CLARK, A., FORREST, L. L., RICHARDSON, J., PENNINGTON, R. T., LONG, D. G., COWAN, R., CHASE, M. W., GAUDEUL, M. and HOLLINGSWORTH, P. M. (2009), Selecting barcoding loci for plants: evaluation of seven candidate loci with species-level sampling in three divergent groups of land plants. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 439–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02439.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2009
- Received 17 June 2008; revision accepted 12 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!