Twenty-three new microsatellite loci in the stable fly, Stomoxys calcitrans (L.) (Diptera: Muscidae)
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 271–273, January 2009
How to Cite
ASCUNCE, M. S., (SCOTTY) YANG, C. C., GEDEN, C. and SHOEMAKER, D. (2009), Twenty-three new microsatellite loci in the stable fly, Stomoxys calcitrans (L.) (Diptera: Muscidae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 271–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02445.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2008
- Received 11 August 2008; revision accepted 16 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!