Development of polymorphic microsatellite markers for the human botfly, Dermatobia hominis (Diptera: Oestridae)
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 409–411, January 2009
How to Cite
BITARELLO, B. D., TORRES, T. T., LYRA, M. L. and DE AZEREDO-ESPIN, A. M. L. (2009), Development of polymorphic microsatellite markers for the human botfly, Dermatobia hominis (Diptera: Oestridae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 409–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02454.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 16 December 2007; revision accepted 30 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!