Isolation and characterization of 15 polymorphic microsatellite DNA loci from Argyrosomus japonicus (mulloway), a new aquaculture species in Australia
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 412–414, January 2009
How to Cite
ARCHANGI, B., CHAND, V. and MATHER, P. B. (2009), Isolation and characterization of 15 polymorphic microsatellite DNA loci from Argyrosomus japonicus (mulloway), a new aquaculture species in Australia. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 412–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02464.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 28 March 2008; revision accepted 2 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!