Isolation of novel microsatellites from Jatropha curcas L. and their cross-species amplification
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 431–433, January 2009
How to Cite
PAMIDIMARRI, D. V. N. S., SINHA, R., KOTHARI, P. and REDDY, M. P. (2009), Isolation of novel microsatellites from Jatropha curcas L. and their cross-species amplification. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 431–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02471.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 26 June 2008; revision accepted 3 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!