Present address: Génétique et Evolution des Maladies Infectieuses (GEMI) UMR, CNRS/IRD, 2724 Centre IRD Montpellier, 911 Av Agropolis-BP 64501, 34394 Montpellier Cedex 5, France.
Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci for storm-petrels
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 913–915, May 2009
How to Cite
SUN, Z., GÓMEZ-DÍAZ, E., BAILIE, A. and FRIESEN, V. (2009), Isolation and characterization of microsatellite loci for storm-petrels. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 913–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02487.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 22 August 2008; revision accepted 3 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!