Identification and characterization of microsatellite loci in Intsia palembanica (Leguminosae), a valuable tropical timber species
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 360–364, January 2009
How to Cite
WONG, K. N., TAN, W. L. and CHEW, F. T. (2009), Identification and characterization of microsatellite loci in Intsia palembanica (Leguminosae), a valuable tropical timber species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 360–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02491.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Received 8 September 2008; revision accepted 23 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!