Significant deviations from Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium caused by low levels of microsatellite genotyping errors
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 498–504, March 2009
How to Cite
MORIN, P. A., LEDUC, R. G., ARCHER, F. I., MARTIEN, K. K., HUEBINGER, R., BICKHAM, J. W. and TAYLOR, B. L. (2009), Significant deviations from Hardy–Weinberg equilibrium caused by low levels of microsatellite genotyping errors. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 498–504. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2008.02502.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Received 26 August 2008; revision accepted 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!