Isolation and characterization of microsatellites in the harlequin ladybird, Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera, Coccinellidae), and cross-species amplification within the family Coccinellidae
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 934–937, May 2009
How to Cite
LOISEAU, A., MALAUSA, T., LOMBAERT, E., MARTIN, J.-F. and ESTOUP, A. (2009), Isolation and characterization of microsatellites in the harlequin ladybird, Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera, Coccinellidae), and cross-species amplification within the family Coccinellidae. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 934–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02517.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- Received 11 September 2008; revision accepted 26 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!