DNA barcoding in Tardigrada: the first case study on Macrobiotus macrocalix (Eutardigrada, Macrobiotidae)Bertolani & Rebecchi 1993
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 699–706, May 2009
How to Cite
CESARI, M., BERTOLANI, R., REBECCHI, L. and GUIDETTI, R. (2009), DNA barcoding in Tardigrada: the first case study on Macrobiotus macrocalix (Eutardigrada, Macrobiotidae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 699–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02538.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2009
- Received 8 October 2008; revision accepted 3 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!