DNA barcoding discriminates the noxious invasive plant species, floating pennywort (Hydrocotyle ranunculoides L.f.), from non-invasive relatives
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1086–1091, June 2009
How to Cite
VAN DE WIEL, C. C. M., VAN DER SCHOOT, J., VAN VALKENBURG, J. L. C. H., DUISTERMAAT, H. and SMULDERS, M. J. M. (2009), DNA barcoding discriminates the noxious invasive plant species, floating pennywort (Hydrocotyle ranunculoides L.f.), from non-invasive relatives. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 1086–1091. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02547.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2009
- Received 1 September 2008; revision accepted 4 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!