DNA barcoding Central Asian butterflies: increasing geographical dimension does not significantly reduce the success of species identification
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1302–1310, September 2009
How to Cite
LUKHTANOV, V. A., SOURAKOV, A., ZAKHAROV, E. V. and HEBERT, P. D. N. (2009), DNA barcoding Central Asian butterflies: increasing geographical dimension does not significantly reduce the success of species identification. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 1302–1310. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02577.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 25 October 2008; revision accepted 23 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!