Isolation and characterization of 16 microsatellite loci in the mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae)
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 1071–1073, May 2009
How to Cite
DAVIS, C. S., MOCK, K. E., BENTZ, B. J., BROMILOW, S. M., BARTELL, N. V., MURRAY, B. W., ROE, A. D. and COOKE, J. E. K. (2009), Isolation and characterization of 16 microsatellite loci in the mountain pine beetle, Dendroctonus ponderosae Hopkins (Coleoptera: Curculionidae: Scolytinae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 1071–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02579.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Received 4 December 2008; revision accepted 19 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!