Evaluating high-throughput sequencing as a method for metagenomic analysis of nematode diversity
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1439–1450, November 2009
How to Cite
PORAZINSKA, D. L., GIBLIN-DAVIS, R. M., FALLER, L., FARMERIE, W., KANZAKI, N., MORRIS, K., POWERS, T. O., TUCKER, A. E., SUNG, W. and THOMAS, W. K. (2009), Evaluating high-throughput sequencing as a method for metagenomic analysis of nematode diversity. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 1439–1450. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02611.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received 2 October 2008; accepted 3 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!