Characterization of Mauritius parakeet (Psittacula eques) microsatellite loci and their cross-utility in other parrots (Psittacidae, Aves)
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1231–1235, June 2009
How to Cite
RAISIN, C., DAWSON, D. A., GREENWOOD, A. G., JONES, C. G. and GROOMBRIDGE, J. J. (2009), Characterization of Mauritius parakeet (Psittacula eques) microsatellite loci and their cross-utility in other parrots (Psittacidae, Aves). Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 1231–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02621.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received 22 December 2008; accepted 3 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!