Isolation and characterization of 23 polymorphic microsatellite loci for a West Indian iguana (Cyclura pinguis) from the British Virgin Islands
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1412–1414, September 2009
How to Cite
LAU, J., ALBERTS, A. C., CHEMNICK, L. G., GERBER, G. P., JONES, K. C., MITCHELL, A. A. and RYDER, O. A. (2009), Isolation and characterization of 23 polymorphic microsatellite loci for a West Indian iguana (Cyclura pinguis) from the British Virgin Islands. Molecular Ecology Resources, 9: 1412–1414. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02683.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Received 29 December 2008; revision accepted 20 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!