introgress: a software package for mapping components of isolation in hybrids
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 378–384, March 2010
How to Cite
GOMPERT, Z. and ALEX BUERKLE, C. (2010), introgress: a software package for mapping components of isolation in hybrids. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 378–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02733.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2009
- Received 6 March 2009; revision received 17 April 2009; accepted 5 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!