Present address: Key Laboratory of Child Development and Learning Science, Southeast University, Ministry of Education, Nanjing 210096, China.
Rapid identification of thousands of copperhead snake (Agkistrodon contortrix) microsatellite loci from modest amounts of 454 shotgun genome sequence
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 341–347, March 2010
How to Cite
CASTOE, T. A., POOLE, A. W., GU, W., JASON de KONING, A. P., DAZA, J. M., SMITH, E. N. and POLLOCK, D. D. (2010), Rapid identification of thousands of copperhead snake (Agkistrodon contortrix) microsatellite loci from modest amounts of 454 shotgun genome sequence. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02750.x
The first two authors contributed equally.
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Received 14 April 2009; revision received 4 June 2009; accepted 12 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!