fptest: a sas routine for testing differences in allelic count
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, as represented by the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 389–392, March 2010
How to Cite
FU, Y.-B. (2010), fptest: a sas routine for testing differences in allelic count. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 389–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02752.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Received 21 April 2009; revision accepted 22 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!