Multiple paternity: determining the minimum number of sires of a large brood
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 282–291, March 2010
How to Cite
ERIKSSON, A., MEHLIG, B., PANOVA, M., ANDRE, C. and JOHANNESSON, K. (2010), Multiple paternity: determining the minimum number of sires of a large brood. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 282–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02753.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received 7 February 2009; revision received 24 April 2009; accepted 27 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!