Characterization of highly informative cross-species microsatellite panels for the Australian dugong (Dugong dugon) and Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris) including five novel primers
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 368–377, March 2010
How to Cite
HUNTER, M. K., BRODERICK, D., OVENDEN, J. R., TUCKER, K. P., BONDE, R. K., MCGUIRE, P. M. and LANYON, J. M. (2010), Characterization of highly informative cross-species microsatellite panels for the Australian dugong (Dugong dugon) and Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris) including five novel primers. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02761.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Received 1 April 2009; revision received 25 June 2009; accepted 3 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!