sofsog: a suite of programs to avoid inbreeding in plantation designs
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 393–396, March 2010
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ, J. and GONZÁLEZ-MARTÍNEZ, S. C. (2010), sofsog: a suite of programs to avoid inbreeding in plantation designs. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 393–396. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02764.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received 14 May 2009; revision received 7 July 2009; accepted 3 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!