Methods for MHC genotyping in non-model vertebrates
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 237–251, March 2010
How to Cite
BABIK, W. (2010), Methods for MHC genotyping in non-model vertebrates. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 237–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02788.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received 17 June 2009; revision received 20 August 2009; accepted 3 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!