Conserved primers for DNA barcoding historical and modern samples from New Zealand and Antarctic birds
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 431–438, May 2010
How to Cite
PATEL, S., WAUGH, J., MILLAR, C. D. and LAMBERT, D. M. (2010), Conserved primers for DNA barcoding historical and modern samples from New Zealand and Antarctic birds. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 431–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02793.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Received 3 June 2009; revision received 24 July 2009; accepted 25 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!