A PCR-RFLP assay for gender assignment in the three-toed sloths (Bradypus, Pilosa, Bradypodidae)
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 732–734, July 2010
How to Cite
MARTINELLI, A. B., DE MORAES-BARROS, N., ALVARENGA, C. S., CHAVES, P. B., SANTOS, L. A. D. and FAGUNDES, V. (2010), A PCR-RFLP assay for gender assignment in the three-toed sloths (Bradypus, Pilosa, Bradypodidae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 732–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02820.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2009
- Received 17 October 2009; revision received 18 November 2009; accepted 23 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!