New chloroplast primers for intraspecific variation in Dicranum scoparium Hedw. (Dicranaceae) and amplification success in other bryophyte species
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 735–737, July 2010
How to Cite
LANG, A. and NACIRI, Y. (2010), New chloroplast primers for intraspecific variation in Dicranum scoparium Hedw. (Dicranaceae) and amplification success in other bryophyte species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 735–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02821.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received 13 August 2009; revisions received 13 October 2009, 19 November 2009; accepted 25 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!