Assessing the effects of primer specificity on eliminating numt coamplification in DNA barcoding: a case study from Orthoptera (Arthropoda: Insecta)
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2010
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 615–627, July 2010
How to Cite
MOULTON, M. J., SONG, H. and WHITING, M. F. (2010), Assessing the effects of primer specificity on eliminating numt coamplification in DNA barcoding: a case study from Orthoptera (Arthropoda: Insecta). Molecular Ecology Resources, 10: 615–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-0998.2009.02823.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Received 28 July 2009; revision received 31 October 2009; accepted 23 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!